- RGB Considers Another Rent Freeze, but Ignores Calls for Rollback
- Croman Arrested!
- East Village Tenants Protest Lead Poisoning
- Icon Realty Tenants Demand an End to ‘Construction as Harassment’
- De Blasio Housing Plan Two Years In: Ambitious, but Not Much for Lower Incomes
- Affordable Housing: No Unions Need Apply
- East New York Faces Rezoning
- Democrat Kaminsky Wins Skelos Senate Seat
The Metropolitan Council on Housing has been at the forefront of the most important struggles for housing justice in New York City for over half a century. Learn about our struggles for safe, decent, affordable housing...
Join or donate to Met Council on Housing and help support the fight for safe, decent, affordable housing for all.